пятница, 31 января 2014 г.

THE People: Roxy

Recently I've been thinking so hard about how to combine fashion, drawing and avoiding of self-posing and crazy money spending, and found a really cool solution.
From now on my new project THE is launched. If I'm inspired with some city architecture it will be THE City, if I'm inspired with some folks - THE People and so on.

This very project is really simple. I'm gonna roam the streets of this world, looking for inspiration in people and... well... draw them. Sometimes I'll ask people to put on some of their clothes for me or make those clothes myself. Sometimes I'll ask others just to let me use their photos as my inspiration source, whatever. The main idea is that there will be two final products: the photo and the drawing/painting/sketch or whatever I wish.


The first victim is a very good friend of mine who kindly agreed to pose for me. Truth be told, Roxy herself doesn't have a clue about this project, so I hope she'll be glad:333

4 комментария:

  1. Awesome! Can't wait for more PEOPLE ��

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. http://sometimes-darina.blogspot.com/ посетите мой блог, если вас не затруднит, я только начинаю ...))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. JCM Engineering & Development Co., Inc. | Mahnomen - Mandara
    MAMMAR 경기도 출장샵 MARCH. Home 양산 출장샵 for the latest 충청북도 출장마사지 MAMMAR 세종특별자치 출장안마 MOHEGAN RESORT INFORMATION, including venue 서산 출장마사지 information, reviews and more.

    ОтветитьУдалить